1. Speed Up Your Site.
Page speed is especially important to users in our fast-paced world. We know that a slow site will drive visitors away. The more compelling reason to make sure your site loads quickly is that it also is a determining factor with where you rank. Fortunately, checking your site’s speed is easy. Google recommends using the open-source Lighthouse Tool to audit your site for any speed-related issues.
2. Create Mobile-Friendly Eblasts.
Are your eblasts mobile friendly? Do they look good on a smartphone? They should since more than half of all emails are opened on a mobile device. Use short subject lines. Mobile devices display fewer characters than desktop devices, so your subject line is less likely to get cut off if it is to the point. Maximize your email’s impact by writing something that makes people want to read the rest. Read our blog about eight strategies to help improve your eblasts at www.northernazsocial.com/top-8-email-marketing-tips
3. Incorporate Video into Your Strategy.
Mobile users love video because it is easier to digest information by video on a mobile device. More than 50% of all mobile traffic is used for video today, and in 2023 that figure is expected to rise to 75%. If you want to reach more mobile users, marketing videos is a great way to do it.
4. Make Your Site Mobile-Friendly, Responsive
We all know a responsive design is a must. But having a responsive site is not the only thing you can do to help users. Test the mobile version of your site and make sure it provides a good user experience. Here are things to check:
- Is your site’s font big enough?
- Short headlines are best for mobile.
- How easy is it to skim your pages? Use bullet points and short paragraphs to improve readability.
- Are your navigation menus easy to use?
- How easy is it to find all your content? Do not hide content at the bottom of your page.
Learn more about mobile friendly sites at www.NorthernAZsocial.com