In an effort to help City of Prescott residents properly dispose of large trash items, the City of Prescott Solid Waste Division is holding its annual bulk item cleanup.
Annual Cleanup Schedule
- Monday routes will be picked up starting 3/26
- Tuesday routes will be picked up starting 4/2
- Wednesday routes will be picked up starting 4/9
- Thursday routes will be picked up starting 4/16
- Friday routes will be picked up starting 4/23
Annual Cleanup Guidelines:
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE CURBSIDE BY 6 A.M. MONDAY OF THE DESIGNATED WEEK
- All materials must be bagged, boxed or bundled for collection.
- Tree limbs and lumber must be cut to four foot (4’) lengths and tied.
- Items must not weigh more than 50 pounds.
- No tires, oil or lead acid type batteries will be collected.
- No liquid paint, pesticides or other household hazardous wastes will be collected.
- No contractor or demolition debris will be collected.
- Appliances containing, or which have contained, CFC’s (Freon) must be accompanied by a certificate from a licensed professional stating that the CFC’s have been evacuated. Compressors and motors must be removed.
City crews will sweep through neighborhoods ONE TIME ONLY and the route will be completed by Friday each week.
For further information, contact the City of Prescott Transfer Station at 928-777-1116, or go to www.prescott-az.gov, select Services & Safety.