This year for our annual Home & Garden issue, Prescott LIVING decided to check in with professionals working in different areas of Greater Prescott’s housing industry to learn a little about how they were drawn into the industry, how they’ve navigated market turbulence, what’s in demand from their clients, and ways homeowners can protect the investment in their properties.
- Nethan Acosta, Owner, Arizona Modern Landscapes
- Mario Traina and Amber Traina, Owners, Allied Electric
- Gwen Holloway and Elena Sanwick, REALTORS®, LUXE Real Estate Group — Luxury Prescott
- Laura Spaeth, Realtor, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty
- Linda Hughes, Owner, SugarPine & Lantana Design Studio