Real estate is a big deal. For most Americans, a home is the most expensive purchase they’ll make in their lifetime. It’s a serious transaction with significant financial and emotional ramifications for the parties involved, and having proper representation is critical.
Here are six important reasons to use a Realtor®.
- Fiduciary responsibility. When you work with a Realtor®, the fiduciary responsibility is to you. That means you have an expert who is looking out for your best financial interests, an expert who’s contractually bound to do everything in his or her power to protect you.
- Complex, ever-changing real estate regulations. Buying or selling a home is not like purchasing a plane ticket.
- Help finding the right home, beyond square footage and baths. Browsing online is a terrific way to start a home search. In fact, almost 90 percent of people start their home searches online. But when it’s time to buy, knowing all the pros and cons of a property can help you make the right decision.
- Pricing and selling a home. There are lots of sites where you can view price estimates for your home before you list it for sale, but you take a risk using them.
- Contracts and negotiations. Finding the right home is the fun part. Then the real work begins.
- Following a code of ethics. When you work with a Realtor®, you’re partnering with a professional who operates according to a strict code of ethics.
Happy Home Hunting,
Owner / Broker
West USA of Prescott
231 North Marina, Prescott 86301